Puma Safari & Full Experience in Torres del Paine National Park
4 days- 3 nights Itinerary
Day 1: Transport Punta Arenas airport, Historic City Tour, Fuerte Bulnes and hosting at Diego de Almagro Hotel.
Day 2: Transport Punta Arenas - Torres del Paine, tours and photography, dinner and night at Nash Serrano Lodge.
Day 4: Pumas seeing, full day park, traditional Patagonian Lamb roast, a night at Nash Serrano Lodge.
Day 4: Transport Torres del Paine - Punta Arenas airport.
Details of the plan
Day #1: Friday
City Tour Pta. Arenas / visiting Fuerte Bulnes (Full Day).
Punta Arenas airport pick up and translate to Diego de Almagro Hotel.
Seeing of main turist and historic attractions of the city in a private car.
Fuerte Bulnes visiting (Winter ticker included) Cerro la Cruz and other attractions.
Meals: Lunch and dinnert in restaurants selected by AventuraMotorHome (Not included)
Day #2: Saturday
Punta Arenas – Puerto Natales – Lodge Nash Serrano
08.30 hr Pick up from hotel and transport to Puerto Natales.
Route around Isla Riesco, seeings from Seno Skyring and Rio Verde.
Visiting Puerto Natales. Lunch (not included)
Visit to national monument Cueva del Milodón (ticket entry included)
Night at Lodge Nash Serrano with dinner (Included)
Day #3: Sunday
Lodge Nash Villa Serrano – Puma seeings / Sarmiento – Full Day.
Starts at 7.30 am.
We will travel to Laguna Amarga to meet the guide.
To see the Puma we must walk along with the expert Puma guide. The Puma seeing is not guaranteed. After finish it, we continue into the Park.
We will enjoy a box lunch (included) into the nature and montains.
Back to the Villa Serrano and Lodge Nash to enjoy a traditional Lamb roast made in whole and prepare by local.
- Trekking Puma Trail 5km approx.
- Entry ticket to Torres del Paine Park. Winter season price included.
- 8 bottles of wine to share are included. Any extra drink does not included it.
Day #4: Monday
Lodge Nash Villa Serrano – Puerto Natales – Punta Arenas (5 hours, 333 Km).
Starts at 9.30 am.
Villa Serrano to Pto. Natales to stop for the last photography session in front of Señoret channel and mountains (Cafeteria time optional, not included)
Option to buy souvenirs in central streets of Puerto Natales.
Punta Arenas to Airport Carlos Ibáñez del Campo. End of the tour.
– No Trekking
- Lunch not included.
- All the breakfast are included, both at the Hotel and Lodge.
· Private transport / Punta Arenas / Torres del Paine.
· City Tour Pta. Arenas / Torres del Paine National Park / Guided Puma especialist.
· Hotel Diego de Almagro – Punta Arenas.
· Two nights at Lodge Nash Villa Serrano (Torres del Paine).
- Meals: breakfast at Hotel and Lodge / 01 dinner Lodge Nash / Box Lunch / Dinner traditional Patagonian Lamb roast
– Ticket entry: Fuerte Bulnes / Cueva de Milodón / Torres del Paine National Park.
- Especial selection of wines to share.
· Services not mentioned in the program.
· Meals: lunch, dinner and extras in Pta. Arenas + Pto. Natales.
· Flights Santiago – Punta Arenas return tickets.
Full Circuit Tailor made Program - Group base of 6 people