Live a unique experience in the Chilean Patagonia with a bespoke plan full service, which includes airport transport, meals and either MotorHome or Lodge stay, with full guided services on the route, trekking, flora and fauna views, boat trips, ice walking, traditional Patagonian roast lambs, among others.
You can choose one of the following short tours or request one custom to match your expectations.
Torres del Paine National Park (4 days and 3 nights))
- Torres del Paine based.
- Lago Nordeskjold lookout.
- Paine waterfall, salto grande and salto chico.
- Cuernos del Paine lookout and Phoe lake.
- Pehoé and Grey lake navigation tour.
- Lake Grey Glacier lookout.
- Visiting Puerto Natales and Milodon cave.
The Glacier Park National (3 days and 2 nights)
- Daily UNESCO heritage Perito Moreno Glacier tour, boat trip included.
- Visiting Calafate and the Ice bar, among other places.
Visiting El Chaltén small village where you can take trekking day-tour on the emblematic Fitz Roy and Torres hill.
Cross Punta Arenas to Tierra del Fuego, visiting their capital Porvenir, penguin spot to watch the king penguin, Karukinka natural reserve and Yendegaia national park.
Visiting Ushuaia, the Argentinian capital of the region.
Contact us by completing the form, via email email@example.com or call us at +56 9 50923145.